Manitoba Choral Association
provides resources and creates opportunities for all Manitobans to experience and enjoy choral music.
Founded in 1981, the Manitoba Choral Association continues to serve the province with representation from all 7 regions.
MCA is managed by Executive Director, Robert Neufeld.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
CURRENT MCA OFFICE HOURS
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesdays: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
As always, it is a good idea to call before making a trip to the office, as the office volunteers may be out of the office on business from time to time.
Notice of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the Manitoba Choral Association will take place on Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 10:00 AM
at the MCA office, #5 – 276 Marion Street, Winnipeg, MB
All MCA members are cordially invited to attend.
- WORLD VILLAGE GOSPEL CHOIR seeks singers - Singers Wanted Blog
- Winnipeg Boys' Choir seeking alumni - News blog
- Manitoba Hydro presents Ghosts of Christmas Past - News blog
- DATE CHANGE for singing CELTIC MASS in CARNEGIE HALL - Singers Wanted blog
- New MCA Board approved at AGM - Board & Staff
- Well wishes to Robert Neufeld, MCA Executive Director - News blog
- Choir renamed in tribute to Margaret Tobin - News Blog
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
A weekend of singing with exceptional guest conductors during first week of February each year.
News and Classifieds
International, national and mostly local choral news along with job opportunities for directors, choristers and accompanists. Occasionally you may find items for sale.
The MCA library consists of thousands of titles and is searchable online. All collections are available to MCA members free of charge.
Here you will find a list of upcoming workshops that are of interest to choral enthusiasts. They are provided by MCA and others.
FUNDING & SUPPORT
Frances Seaton Choral Composition Competition
Open to all styles and levels, this competition supports Manitoba composers.