Bert Kroeker Scholarship
The Bert Kroeker Scholarship is intended to assist a student actively pursuing a career in choral music education. The amount provided by the scholarship depends on available funds.
The Bert Kroeker Scholarship Fund is managed by the Winnipeg Foundation. Click here to make a donation.
Cheques made payable to: "Bert Kroeker Scholarship Fund"
2018, Jessica Kendel
2017, Cynthia Peyson-Wahl
2016, Justin Odwak
2015, Katie Donnelly
2014, Geung Lee
2013, Erin Thorleifson
2012, Christina Banman
2011, Rebecca Hill
2010, Michael Dueck
2009, Lisa Van Mackelbergh
2008, Carolyn Boyes
2007, Kelsey Shiaro
2006, Catherine Robbins
- be a resident of Manitoba
- have experience singing in school, church, or community choirs
- intend to pursue a career in choral music education
- submit proof of acceptance for current or future study at a recognized institution
- submit two letters of recommendation
Bert Kroeker Scholarship Application Form
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31st