Camerata Nova is a small vocal group looking for a full-time, home-based executive director. This person needs to be a self-starter, willing to learn, multi-tasker, and works well with others.
- Demonstrated non-profit management experience, preferably in a performing arts organization or comparable experience
- Strong leadership, focus and self-direction
- Proven efficient administrator – identifies/handles details quickly and accurately
- Excellent written and oral communications and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proven strength in social media
- Maintaining a home-based office – computer and phone supplied
- Handle the administration of its concerts, tours and programs
- Secure government and major foundation funding
- Implement marketing/promotion strategies
- Manage budgeting and day-to-day financial processes
Full description found on website: www.cameratanova.com
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.