Manitoba Choral Association Seeks
Website Content Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
The job will consist of updating the association’s website, in collaboration with the Executive Director, with the Marketing/Communications committee, and with the website’s designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update content of website
- Create an online registration form
- Help oversee the maintenance and function of the online music library
- Establish and maintain relevant communications with board members and executive
- Develop template for online newsletter
- Organize archival material
- Assist Executive Director in execution and implementation of MCA printed programs
- Knowledge of website design
- Knowledge of content writing and presentation for websites
- Knowledge of SEO an asset
- Familiarity with Squarespace an asset
- Excellent computer knowledge including use of databases, word processing, spreadsheets, emails and electronic scheduling applications
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail including effective management of quantitative information
- Team player, ability to work effectively with colleagues and volunteers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Education and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Training in website design
- Choral knowledge is an asset.
- MCA staff and volunteers
- Board members
The successful candidate will work from the MCA office in Winnipeg for a period of 8 weeks at 30 hours a week.
Manitoba Choral Association values diversity and inclusivity, and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of race, colour, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or age.
To apply, please forward a resume which includes 3 references (letters not required) and cover letter to Robert Neufeld, Executive Director, at email@example.com