The Association of Music Administrators of Manitoba (AMAM) in cooperation with MMEA is pleased to announce their 7th annual Leadership Conference
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - The day before SAGE
- 8:30 AM Registration, Canad Inns Polo Park, 1405 St. Matthews Ave, Winnipeg MB
- 4:00 PM Wine and Cheese
- Friday, Oct. 24th – 6:00pm – 10:00pm Centennial Concert Hall - Included in your registration fee
- Music Education and Community
- Social Justice in the Music Community
- Artistic Citizenship
- Dr. David J. Elliott – Professor of Music and Director of Music Education – New York University.
- Bill Kristjanson, Eric Marshall and the AMAM Leadership Team
- $100.00 (includes teacher appreciation concert and reception)
Who should attend?
- All music educators
- Music Coordinators, Consultants, Team Leaders, Music Department Heads
- School Administrators of any level
View more information on the MMEA website.